Коты Воители . АНАРХИЯ . Жизнь полна неожиданостей и приключений .

Объявление

Администрация:
Ночное Сияние Звёзд, Ежевика
Модераторы:
Звёздная Тень Василька, Лепесток, Асирри, Шиповник, Отражение Звезд, Звезда Волшебной Полночи, Олова
[взломанный сайт]
Расписание дней:
ПН, ВТ: Утро .
СР, ЧТ: День
ПТ, СБ: Вечер
ВС: Ночь
Новости племён:
В Сумрачном племени появилась глашатай Олова, а также место предводителя свободно . В Речном, Ветре и Грозовом племенах нет новостей .
Новости форума:
Теперь у нас новый дизайн, который наверно, наверно останется у нас до осени . Всё остальное возможно будет менятся . Скоро будет конкурс на лучшую кошку . А сейчас проходит конкурс по виртуальным питомцам .
Сезон в игре:
Сезон голых деревьев
Время в игре:
Вечер
Температура:
-10 -20
Погода:
Идёт снег . Не выбраться из палаток . Большие сугробы . Очень сложно найти пропитание для племени . Морозы забирают жизни войнов, котят, оруженосцев, старейшин, королев .

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Бешеные фантазии aka карвалола захватите XD

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 497

Есть в моем доме один обормот,
И носит гордое имя "Кот",
Куда сегодня этот гад забрался,
Наверно, за ночь сил набрался,
И побежал он под кровать,
Ну лень его мне доставать,
Уж легче сказать слово "Кушать",
И его радостное чавканье послушать,
Потом подкрасться со спины,
Прижать к себе да и уйти,
Потом там в комнате под одеяло запихнуть,
И со спокойной совестью уснуть.
А котик будет тихонько сопеть,
И повезло, что уж не громко петь,
Потом начнутся сниться ему сны,
И так уснешь сама и ты.
Но к сожалению, где-то прячется урод,
Противный, мелкий обормот,
Уж где он спрятался, не знаю,
Со злости я в компьютер поиграю,
Кота поймаю я потом,
И будет коту потом поделом!
Запихну под одеяло,
Чтоб ему темнее стало,
Я накроюся двумя,
Вроде бы и для меня броня,
И темнота для этого кота!
Учитесь, дети, кошечек ловить,
Ведь я серьезна, не люблю шутить.
Еще делаю аватары на заказ. Если заказали/берете готовую, пишите НЕ "ava by Звезда Волшебной Полночи" а ПРАВИЛЬНО пишите "ava by Hentai". Это мой псевдоним.

Небесная Звезда,
Великий Дзясин - сама, админ, а флудит Т.т Ставь хотя бы " офф " для приличия, что ли... Удаляю сообщения... Похоже, я одна тут за флудом слежу... Х/__\х

Звезда Волшебной Полночи
Кавайный стишок хЗ Прямо про меня и моего кошарика хD

Офф: Копирайт Хентай??? Смело, смело... h__h
Плииз, создай свою темку в поиске авок, я заказать хочу))) Если ты не против, конечно >.>

Hello. And Bye.

Good post. I learn something new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It will always be helpful to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their web sites.

Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for novice blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

I'd like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I really hope to check out the same high-grade content by you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my very own site now ;)

If some one desires expert view concerning running a blog afterward i suggest him/her to visit this web site, Keep up the good work.

Hey there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading through your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects? Appreciate it!

Spot on with this write-up, I actually think this site needs a great deal more attention. I'll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the advice!

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This paragraph posted at this site is actually good.

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.

Good day I am so grateful I found your blog page, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on Aol for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a remarkable post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the great job.

Hi great website! Does running a blog like this require a massive amount work? I've absolutely no expertise in programming but I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyway, if you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic nevertheless I simply needed to ask. Thanks!

each time i used to read smaller articles or reviews which also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading at this place.

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Hi there, its pleasant post on the topic of media print, we all understand media is a enormous source of data.

It's in fact very complex in this busy life to listen news on Television, thus I only use the web for that reason, and obtain the most recent information.

I have read so many articles or reviews regarding the blogger lovers but this piece of writing is actually a good piece of writing, keep it up.

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. cheers

Great items from you, man. I have consider your stuff prior to and you are just extremely wonderful. I actually like what you have got here, certainly like what you're stating and the way in which during which you are saying it. You're making it entertaining and you continue to take care of to keep it wise. I can't wait to learn much more from you. That is really a tremendous website.